Only 8 years young, faultless and priced to please, this low maintenance home has all the star qualities you would expect living in the exclusive Cova South Residencies. Positioned ideally in a Cul-de-sac and central to all Hope Island has to offer, the open plan layout is a masterful design that ticks all the boxes.
* 4 Double bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins.
* Master with ensuite, walk in robe and air conditioning
* Family bathroom featuring both shower and bath
* Stone benchtop kitchen with modern appliances and ample space.
* Fully tiled open plan living and dining area with air conditioning
* Second living area or multi purpose carpeted room
* Double lockup remote garage
* Outdoor undercover area
* Fully fenced yard with a water tank down the side
* Downlights, security screens and modern blinds throughout
* Can convert carpeted extra living area into a 5th bedroom!
An astute investment in a prestige location. Please contact me for inspection details. Thanks
This property is in a Group Title and has a Body Corporate attached of $55 a week which the Cova Community provides;
"Cova Boathouse" with plunge pool, theatre room, fully equipped kitchen, work pod with Wi-Fi & lounge deck with BBQ area
Residents recreational club with kitchen & function room
Marina berths available for a cost
Lake, canal & marina frontages
5ha of community opens space
5km of walkways
Free Live Life Get Active fitness classes
Centrally located to everything including the local Coles Shopping Village plus the new Woolworths and Aldi Shopping Centre, Sanctuary Cove, 3 championship golf courses and tennis courts, medical centres, local bars and cafes, and 3 schools under 4km away.
Close proximity to the M1 Motorway making Brisbane and the Gold Coast commuting so easy.
You will feel part of a community living in the Cova Residencies
Body Corporate $55 weekly
Council Rates $925.59 half yearly
*Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.