Your perfect hideaway secluded but not isolated and nestled with spectacular views of the Guanaba Gorge is this loved and cared for home oozing with charm and character.
Ideally situated 10 minutes from the heart of the magnificent Tambourine Village, you will escape the city and enjoy the amazing culture and community lifestyle the Mountain Top provides. From scenic trail walks to local markets, arts and entertainment and so many wonderful cafes and restaurants to choose from you really are spoilt for choice!
Full of warmth, peaceful and private, the two level home with amazing outlooks features,
* 3 Double bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Separate living bungalow with bathroom, kitchenette facilities, fireplace and undercover balcony
* New flooring with beautiful raked timber ceilings
* Open plan living and dining with a freestanding cast iron fireplace
* Colonial kitchen with gas appliances and ample storage space
* Huge downstairs rumpus room / living area
* Two large timber undercover deck verandahs with panoramic views
* Massive carport with room to cover a caravan
* 6m x 4m Shed
* 20,000 plus litre water tank
* Extra storage areas
Built with steel posts on 4216m2 of some usable land, seeing is believing when you inspect this rare gem.
Please contact Alistair for a private viewing.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the above and attached information, no warranty is given by the agent, agency, or vendor as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on this information as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Principal / Agent
Alistair has recently opened up his own Real Estate company selling residential properties all across the Gold Coast. Alistair brings absolute professionalism, expertise and a genuine down to earth approach to his role at One Percent GC Realty. His knowledge base, persistence and aligned values make him an exemplary sales consultant. Alistair is an astute negotiator who is working hard to build an impressive and consistent record of outstanding sales results and delighted clients. Down-to...